A new life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many moons ago, four clans lived here. Then the battle with the Dark Forest happened. Not even the four cats of the prophecy couldn't stop them. Many cats were slain. Maybe...just maybe we could rebuild the clans. Will you help?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raccoon's creation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon

Coon

Raccoon's creation Empty
PostSubject: Raccoon's creation   Raccoon's creation EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Cat Name: Raccoontail

Tom or She-Cat:She-cat

Familiarity with the series:All of them have been read

Appearance: Brown She-cat with white paws and brown and white raccoon tail

Personality:Kind, Nice, Shy, Short tempered, fight when she wants to

Origins:Windclan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):
A white paw stepped into the tall grass, she looked around making sure the patrol knew the drill. She let out a yowl and sprung into the fight. She looked around for her leader and saw her trapped by some other cats. "No!" She yowled and jumped onto her leaders attackers.

Who are you on WCC? (only fill out if you are on there):Coon
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

Raccoon's creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon's creation   Raccoon's creation EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Cinderice

Raccoon's creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon's creation   Raccoon's creation EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:24 am

Lightningstar wrote:
Approved!

When were YOU an admin? If anything, I ought of be an admin. Time to speak to badger.
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

Raccoon's creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon's creation   Raccoon's creation EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:26 am

log onto chat box and don't post here any more pls
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Raccoon's creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon's creation   Raccoon's creation EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:19 am

*Clears her voice* The reason Lightning is a admin, because this is my site, and that I know Lightning on WCC as Darkblood. I think it is fair that he would be a admin because first of all, he offered to be one, and I don't think he would of cared if I said no to him. Also, he didn't just plainly ask me if he could be one, he just asked if I needed another one. I guessed he was hinting that he wanted to be a admin, and so I offered him the spot, and he said that he would take it. And third of all, I have known him longer then I have known you. If you want to talk to me about, PM me.
Back to top Go down
https://anewlife.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Raccoon's creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon's creation   Raccoon's creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Raccoon's creation
Page 1 of 1