A new life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many moons ago, four clans lived here. Then the battle with the Dark Forest happened. Not even the four cats of the prophecy couldn't stop them. Many cats were slain. Maybe...just maybe we could rebuild the clans. Will you help?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ice's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethystblaze::Icewhisker

Amethystblaze::Icewhisker

Ice's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Ice's Creation   Ice's Creation EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Cat Name: Ice (Icewhisker)

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Familiarity with the series: See Amethyst's creation

Appearance: Blue-point siamese with blue eyes
Spoiler:

Personality: Timid, shy, but weak against pretty she-cats (bad trait for a MC)

Origins: Born a farm cat. Will run off to WindClan at around 7 moons.

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Ice looked around the the farm. His mother had just been taken to get fixed in the city. He let out a short sigh. She was getting older, and she was having less and less kits. His older sister had been taken to the city, and his older brother went to some kids who wanted a cat. He was their last one. He started padding around his home, till he was facing the moor. Ice always loved looking at it. Just then, something happened. Was there a group of cats? And were they heading towards him? What's going on?

Who are you on WCC? (only fill out if you are on there): No shiz. It's kinda obvious.

Last edited by Amethyst on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Ice's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Creation   Ice's Creation EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:28 pm

Approved, and people who wish to know why Ice is going to have two lifes, is because we need MCs. I am allowing Ice to have two lifes just so that we will have a MC. This is the only person who will have two lifes, unless you have a very good reason too.
Oh and one more reason why Ice has two lifes. I've known her the longest. I've known her even before I joined WCC.
Back to top Go down
https://anewlife.forumotion.com

Ice's Creation
Page 1 of 1