A new life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many moons ago, four clans lived here. Then the battle with the Dark Forest happened. Not even the four cats of the prophecy couldn't stop them. Many cats were slain. Maybe...just maybe we could rebuild the clans. Will you help?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frost and Cinder getting their names

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Frost and Cinder getting their names Empty
PostSubject: Frost and Cinder getting their names   Frost and Cinder getting their names EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Dewstar (this takes place after I get my leader name) sat there, waiting for Frost and Cinder at the path the lead up to Moonpool. Now as a real leader, he was going to give them their warrior names while all the other leaders were getting ready with their new clanmates.
Back to top Go down
https://anewlife.forumotion.com
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Cinder getting their names   Frost and Cinder getting their names EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Frost walked behind Dewstar, not in a hurry, but still excited to get her medicine cat name... Again.
Back to top Go down
Cinderice

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Cinder getting their names   Frost and Cinder getting their names EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Cinder limped a decent distance behind them. "Jeez, that was long!" she meowed then yawned loudly when they got there.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Cinder getting their names   Frost and Cinder getting their names EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Dewstar looked at his sister, his eyes bright with amusment. "Oh, we still have to go up the path." he meowed as he pointed his muzzle at a path the lead into the moutians, "The Moonpool is that way." he meowed as he started up the path,
Back to top Go down
Cinderice

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Cinder getting their names   Frost and Cinder getting their names EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:43 pm

She groaned and followed them up there. "I have hadn't been apprenticed here before, and Dewstar, you don't likely know it. Frostberry?"
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Cinder getting their names   Frost and Cinder getting their names EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Frost keep her eyes on The path ahead. " Hm?" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Cinder getting their names   Frost and Cinder getting their names EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Soon Dewstar stopped, and turned around. Behide him was a pool of water. They had reached the moonpool. He cleared his voice, "I, Dewstar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these cats. They has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help they will serve their Clans for many moons." His blue eyes shined as he spoke, "Frost and Cinder, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Cinder getting their names   Frost and Cinder getting their names EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Frost nodded and gazed at Dewstar calmly. " I do."
Back to top Go down
Cinderice

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Cinder getting their names   Frost and Cinder getting their names EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:26 pm

"I do." A spark of excitement ran through her voice, and her eyes gleamed.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Cinder getting their names   Frost and Cinder getting their names EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Dewstar nodded, "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true names as a medicine cat. Frost, from this moment you will be known as Frostberry. StarClan honors your wisdom and kindness, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of RiverClan." Dewstar then turned to his sister. "Cinder, from this moment you will be known as Cinderice. StarClan honors your friendship and faith, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of ShadowClan." Dewstar then stepped to the side, to let them drink from the moonpool. "Drink from the pool and dream with StarClan."
Back to top Go down
Cinderice

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Cinder getting their names   Frost and Cinder getting their names EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Cinderice stepped up, breifly mesmerized by the starlight. She leaned down and licked a few drops from the Moonpool, and sat down to recieve the dreams from StarClan. Cold, icy cold, enveloped her body, and she nearly woke up out of fright as she had never visited the Moonpool. She opened her eyes to a clearing. It was the ShadowClan camp, before the battle. The cats of StarClan came down like shooting stars, silvery pelts gleaming. A cat stepped up from the ranks of cats, and spoke. "You shall be a worthy medicine cat. Choose your apprentice well, for everything is not as it seems." After the omen, the ranks of cats broke out into a cheer. "Cinderice! Cinderice!" Cinderice grinned and looked at the cat, whom she recognized as the previous medicine cat of ShadowClan. She jolted awake, grinning also in the real life.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Cinder getting their names   Frost and Cinder getting their names EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Frostberry leaned over and licked the star-filled pool. The cold, rough ground underneath her softened into cool, slick grass. She opened er eyes and looked around. She was in the old RiverClan, before the Dark Forest attacked. She saw a familiar cat walk up. He was sleak and skinny, almost like a WindClan cat, but less muscular. " Nightowl!" She purred, running up to her old jet black mentor. " Keep RiverClan well." He began in a scratchy voice. " You have the power to help the other clans, so train Cinderice well. I'm very proud, and I wish you luck in bringing the clans back." He dipped his head and back away in the shadows as more StarClan warriors appeared and began chanting her name. Frostberry purred and the meows slowly faded away into the calm trickle of water as she lifted her head up.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Cinder getting their names   Frost and Cinder getting their names EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Dewstar looked at the two mediance cats, happy to see that they were awake now. "Ah, good. You are awake. Let us return to our camps." Dewstar got to his paws, and lead the cats down the path, his paw-steps smooth and even as he moved along the ground without making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Cinderice

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Cinder getting their names   Frost and Cinder getting their names EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:22 pm

She limped along behind him, grinning like a sly fox. She giggled at the thought of what she may look like, and quit smiling.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Cinder getting their names   Frost and Cinder getting their names EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Frostberry padded in front of Dewstar. " I'll teach Cinderice tomorrow, I guess. Meet me at the border at sunrise." She meowed loudly mostly to Cinderice.
Back to top Go down
Cinderice

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Cinder getting their names   Frost and Cinder getting their names EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:31 pm

"Alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Cinder getting their names   Frost and Cinder getting their names Empty

Back to top Go down

Frost and Cinder getting their names
Page 1 of 1