A new life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many moons ago, four clans lived here. Then the battle with the Dark Forest happened. Not even the four cats of the prophecy couldn't stop them. Many cats were slain. Maybe...just maybe we could rebuild the clans. Will you help?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:36 pm

The twoleg walked into her den, and placed down Frostberry. She then turned around and walked out of the den, shutting the door behide her, leaving Frostberry trapped inside.
Back to top Go down
https://anewlife.forumotion.com
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:48 pm

Frostberry let out a soft mrrow and dropped to her knees, putting her head on her paws. " Im stuck here." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:51 pm

A bell ringed from a diffident room, and a brown tom padded out of a doorway. He froze when he saw Frostberry, and licked the rest of the fish he was just eating off of his muzzle. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:57 pm

Frostberry jumped up and stared at the Tom with narrowed eyes. " Who are YOU?" She spat back.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:01 pm

The tom walked over to Frostberry and gave her a sniff. "Oh, I am so sorry about not telling you my name! My name is Hunter." the tom giggled, as he remember how a tom he talked to many moons ago acted when he forgot to tell Hunter his name. "Well, this is my house, so I guess that you should tell me who you are now."
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Frostberry relaxed a little. " I'm Frostberry, or Frost." She meowed examining the tom. " Hello Hunter."
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Hunter smiled a bit, his golden eyes shining. "Hello, Frost! I once knew a tom that had two names. I forgot what he said his name was thought..."
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:16 pm

"Hmm..." Frostberry thought for a second, but got distracted by Hunter's piercing gold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Hunter sat down, thinking for a bit. "Yea...it was a really short name thought...I kinda remember what he looks like. He was a really nice tom...but he had a very sad past! Everyone in his family died other then him..."
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Frost concentrated. Why did this cat sound so familiar? she wondered. " They sound so familiar.. Dew!" she exclaimed happily.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:27 pm

"Dew" Hunter echoed, and then shook his head. "No-no the cat's name wasn-wait...no...yea, it was Dew! Do you know Dew? A gray tom with a...uh...white tail!"
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Frost nodded vigorously. " Yes I know him. Great cat, started the clans again. I respect him greatly." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:33 pm

"Clans? Oh, you mean like ShadowClan? His old home? That's nice that he is restarting it. I haven't seen him for...wow, it has been about four moons." Hunter meowed, his golden eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Frost's deep purple eyes brightened. " Ah yes, the clans. I was, or am, in RiverClan." She began. " I'm the medicine cat, who takes care of the clan and communicates with StarClan." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:41 am

Hunter listened, "Oh...I guess that means you have to leave." he meowed as his ears went down on his head. "Well, we are not allowed outside, so it's going to be hard. I'm really the only kittypet that lives out here..."
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Frost thought for a moment, then dropped her head in distress. " I don't know. Maybe I should just stay. Dewstar said he was coming. Maybe I should just wait." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Hunter looked at Frost with a confused look. "Dewstar? Oh does that mean that Dew became leader?" Hunter then quickly nodded. "Yes, I guess staying here will be a good idea til Dewstar comes. I could show you around."
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Frost smiled. " Thank you." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Hunter nodded, and padded off. "This way!" he meowed, and then he showed her around the thing and then this topic ended!

Occ: yea, I didn't want to worry about that. =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)   Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a new friend. (Part 2 of Frost's plot!)
Page 1 of 1