A new life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many moons ago, four clans lived here. Then the battle with the Dark Forest happened. Not even the four cats of the prophecy couldn't stop them. Many cats were slain. Maybe...just maybe we could rebuild the clans. Will you help?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coon get Lightniing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

Coon get Lightniing Empty
PostSubject: Coon get Lightniing   Coon get Lightniing EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Lightning was scrubbing the last of the blood off of his den walls when he decided to take the carcass out. He picked it up and started out of his den
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: Coon get Lightniing   Coon get Lightniing EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Raccoon didn't realize where she was going then she fell into the hollow onto Lightning,
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: Coon get Lightniing   Coon get Lightniing EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Lightning's fur puffed up on end and he hissed "Who are you!?"
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: Coon get Lightniing   Coon get Lightniing EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:38 pm

"I am Raccoon leader of Windclan, I was sent by Dew to get you." She mewed standing up, "I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: Coon get Lightniing   Coon get Lightniing EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:41 pm

"Oh no I am the one that should be sorry, I didn't know" he meowed bowing his head
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: Coon get Lightniing   Coon get Lightniing EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:51 pm

"Well Dew wanted us to head for the Moonpool to get our lives." She mewed, and looked around, "Your camp is cleaner than mine."
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: Coon get Lightniing   Coon get Lightniing EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Lightning dropped the carcass and meowed "I've been cleaning up, there was like a million carcass's but I dumped them in the Twolegplace" he meowed
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: Coon get Lightniing   Coon get Lightniing EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:24 pm

"I have the bodies of all my clan in my camp." She looked down, "Well anyway I think we should head for moonpool, Dew and Crystal should be there waiting for us."
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: Coon get Lightniing   Coon get Lightniing EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:26 pm

"OK, beat you there!" he yowled and zoomed out of his camp
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: Coon get Lightniing   Coon get Lightniing EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Raccoon easily got ahead of him, because she was a pure windclan cat after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coon get Lightniing   Coon get Lightniing Empty

Back to top Go down

Coon get Lightniing
Page 1 of 1