A new life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many moons ago, four clans lived here. Then the battle with the Dark Forest happened. Not even the four cats of the prophecy couldn't stop them. Many cats were slain. Maybe...just maybe we could rebuild the clans. Will you help?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him) Empty
PostSubject: Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him)   Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Stars shined around Dewstar as he sat in a clearing. He had been sitting here for quiet a while, but he knew he was waiting for someone...he just didn't know who. The wind blew around him, flatting his fur on his sides as he stared into the mist that was all around him, waiting for a cat to come out.
Back to top Go down
https://anewlife.forumotion.com
RAGE the OUTRAGED!

RAGE the OUTRAGED!

PostSubject: Re: Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him)   Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Wildheart was wondering where he was. He walked up and noticed a cat sitting on the moor. "He....hello?" Wildheart said, narrowing his eyes due to the wind.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him)   Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Dewstar looked at the tom that had padded up. "Hello, you must be the one I am waiting for!" he purred, wrapping his tail around his paws.
Back to top Go down
RAGE the OUTRAGED!

RAGE the OUTRAGED!

PostSubject: Re: Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him)   Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:33 pm

"You...... were waiting for me?" Wildheart said. "I'm Wildheart, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him)   Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Dewstar nodded, the mist still move around his paws. "Yes, I have been waiting for you." he looked at Wildheart, his blue eyes calm. "The stars told me to wait for you...and I guess that my name is not important right now."
Back to top Go down
RAGE the OUTRAGED!

RAGE the OUTRAGED!

PostSubject: Re: Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him)   Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:41 pm

"Ok." he said, sitting down. "Why were you wanting to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him)   Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Dewstar just looked at Wildheart, "You must join the Clans..." he whispered
Back to top Go down
RAGE the OUTRAGED!

RAGE the OUTRAGED!

PostSubject: Re: Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him)   Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:49 pm

"Me? I must join the clans? I think I shall join WindClan because that's where my namesake came from, you know."
OOC: Wildheart was an elder when the clans were destroyed so I just had to do that Razz
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him)   Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Dewstar nodded, as mist rise up around him. "You will join the Clans soon...just wait...and you will join." Dewstar whispered as the mist blocked him from view, leaving Wildheart just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
RAGE the OUTRAGED!

RAGE the OUTRAGED!

PostSubject: Re: Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him)   Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:54 pm

"WAIT!!!!"He said.
OOC: [size=100]THE END![/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him)   Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him) Empty

Back to top Go down

Speaking with Wild. (This is before Coon found him)
Page 1 of 1