A new life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many moons ago, four clans lived here. Then the battle with the Dark Forest happened. Not even the four cats of the prophecy couldn't stop them. Many cats were slain. Maybe...just maybe we could rebuild the clans. Will you help?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The life of Dew

Go down 

Should I write more of this?
Yes. <3
The life of Dew Vote_lcap100%The life of Dew Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No.
The life of Dew Vote_lcap0%The life of Dew Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

The life of Dew Empty
PostSubject: The life of Dew   The life of Dew EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:22 pm

A gray kit sat near the opening to the nursery, watching the sunset. He let out a small sigh as he laid his white tail over his paws. In two more days he would become an apprentice. He looked over at his two sisters which were play fighting. He wanted to join them, but he couldn’t help stare at the setting sun. Something seemed off…
A pure gray she-cat pushed her sister off of her, and got up and raced over to her brother. “Come on, Dewkit!” she whined, looking at him with her yellow eyes. “You always watch at the sunset, can’t you just play with us today?”
Dewkit’s sister got up from where she was knocked off of. She shook the dust out of her gray fur, and quickly gave her white underbelly a lick. She ran over to her siblings, “Yea, play with us!”
Dewkit looked at his sisters and smiled. “I-I guess I can!” He looked over at his pure gray sister and smiled. “Come on Wolfkit, let’s get Cinderkit!” Dewkit then leaped at Cinderkit, who let out a squeak as she fell to the ground.
Wolfkit smiled, and jumped on her gray and white siblings.
Cinderkit somehow pushed them both off of her, and then jumped on Dewkit's back, giggling. "Catch me if you can!" she yowled and ran outside of the nursery.
Dewkit and Wolfkit both looked at each other, and ran after Cinderkit, only to see the black face of Nightstar, the leader of ShadowClan. Cinderkit was sitting at her paws, looking up at her. "I am sorry, kits, but you have to stay inside the nursery tonight." Nightstar meowed quickly, her golden eyes dull with sadness.
"Bu-but you always let us play outside! And we are six moons old!" Wolfkit meowed, her ears on her head.
Nightstar shook her head, "I know, but you have to stay inside tonight! No going outside! Understand?"
The kits looked at each other, and all nodded slowly. Behide them, the white head of Doveheart popped out from the nursery. "Oh, Nightstar! What is this about?"
Nightstar looked up at Doveheart and let out a small purr. "Oh, Doveheart, just the cat I wanted to see. Can you come to my den very quickly? I need to talk to something with you."
Doveheart nodded quickly, and padded out of the den. She quickly pushed her kits into the nursery with a flick of her tail. "I'll be back in a little bit." she meowed as she followed Nightstar.
Dewkit looked at his siblings, and padded over to their nest. At least soon he wouldn't have to lay in this stupid nest anymore! He laid down and rested his head on his paws, waiting for his mother to come back.
After what seemed like two sunrises, Doveheart padded into the den. Her blue eyes were dull with sadness, just like Nightstar's eyes were. "Come on, kits, time to go to bed." she meowed, as she laid down next to Dewkit.
Cinderkit and Wolfkit laid down near Dewkit, and soon they were all asleep.
Dewkit opened his eyes to the sound of yowling. He got to his paws and shook his head when he saw, to his surprise, his mother was gone from their nest. He raced out of the nursery, only to run into a black pelt.
Dewkit took a step backwards, and started at the body of the cat. It was the body of Crowleap. "F-father?" Dewkit whispered, taking another step back.
Yowls could be heard from the trees. "What is going on?" Dewkit asked, gazing at the sky and the flicking stars
Back to top Go down
https://anewlife.forumotion.com

The life of Dew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A new life :: Off Topic stuff :: Writing or pics.-
Jump to: