A new life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many moons ago, four clans lived here. Then the battle with the Dark Forest happened. Not even the four cats of the prophecy couldn't stop them. Many cats were slain. Maybe...just maybe we could rebuild the clans. Will you help?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh the days go by

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethystblaze::Icewhisker

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Ice looked around the the farm. His mother had just been taken to get fixed in the city. He let out a short sigh. She was getting older, and she was having less and less kits. His older sister had been taken to the city, and his older brother went to some kids who wanted a cat. He was their last one. He started padding around his home, till he was facing the moor. Ice always loved looking at it. Just then, something happened. Was there a group of cats? And were they heading towards him? What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:40 pm

Dew padded along the moor. He sighed, hoping that Amethyst was right about that her parents could help them. He saw the gray-ish blue tom and waved his tail at him. "Hello!" Dew called to Ice.
Back to top Go down
https://anewlife.forumotion.com

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Ice was taken by surprised. His dad had told him about some wild cats before he was kept in the basement. Cat arthritis makes some toms really grumpy. He glanced over his shoulder, and started padding towards them after passing the fence. He noticed a pretty she-cat with purple eyes, and a gray tom with blue eyes.

"That cat looks a little like my dad...it's strange...but he's too young. Like 7 moons..." Amethyst whispered to Dew.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Dew looked at Amethyst, a surpised look on his face. He then turned to Ice, and dipped his head in greeting. "Hello, my name is Dew. This is my friend Amethyst. We came to find her parents, they live here." he meowed, looking around. Where was Raccoon? She should be meeting him here soon.
Back to top Go down

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:08 pm

"The only cats that live here are me and my parents, Snow and Hail. You can talk to them and see if they have seen you parents though. Come on." Ice mewed, flicking his tail. Amethyst noticed that as they were walking, he seemed to takes steps carefully like she did. He also looked quite light on his feet, which made her wonder.

"Mother! Some cats want to talk to you! Get dad if you can!" he yowled towards the house, sitting down in the process.

"So, where are you from? You don't smell like the city or anything... Oh I'm Ice, by the way." he asked them, signaling for them to sit.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Dew looked a Ice and smiled. "We live by the lake." he meowed, looking at Amethyst.

A gray tom came from the house, looking at Ice with a look. "Snow isn't here, Ice." he growled, "She was taken to the vet in the city to get fixed...and who are you meowing to? Some cats want to sleep!" Hail looked at Dew with a growl, causing Dew to take a step back. He then looked at Amethyst and started to growl at her, but stopped. "A..Amethyst? Is that you?" he asked, his eyes wide.
Back to top Go down

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:19 pm

"Oh ya, sorry forgot...Wait you know her?" Ice asked in shock. He took a look at Amethyst and then looked back at his father.

"Hey, leave Dew- ...Dad...?"
she meowed in disbelief, her eyes wide as well. This cat was her father. Even his growl sounded the same. Her father...so if this cat was his son, does that mean they're siblings?
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Hail smiled for the frist time in a long time. "Oh, it's so nice to see you again, Amethyst!" he then turned to Ice. "Ice, this is your sister Amethyst, she never came with us when we moved here. She didn't want to be a kittypet."

Dew just sat there, not really sure if he should speak up.
Back to top Go down

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:52 pm

"How could you just leave me! I was so young! I don't care if you wanted to be a kittypet, you couldn't just leave me there!" Amethyst spat at her father, her fur bristling and she was now sheathing and unsheathing her claws.

Ice watch the confrontation before him with curious eyes. He had never really seen any kind of fight before, so this was quite fascinating to him.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:30 pm

A brown she-cat padded into the horse place. She looked around and noticed the cats. She ran over to them, "What is going on?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Hail gowled at Amethyst, "You didn't want to be with us! We knew that when you made up your mind that we wouldn't be able to change that. We also knew that you could take care of yourself!"

Dew just sat there watching the cats growl at each other, and let out a small sigh as Raccoon came up. "Oh. Raccoon, good you are here!"

Occ: This takes place before we get our lifes.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:24 pm

"I see. Well I don't think good is going on over there." Then she heard the cats growl. She understood the problem just hearing Hail's last statement. She couldn't stand family fighting, so she let out an ear shattering yowl. "What are yall staying in the past for?! Your together now you should be happy!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Dew just stared at Raccoon, then shook his head. "Couldn't you have said that a little softer? I think you shattered my ear..."
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Raccoon looked at Dew, "Sorry.." She sighed, "It just I hate to see families fight. My family was torn apart because of it."
Back to top Go down

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Amethyst was about to retort when Raccoon let out a yowl, making her ears ring. She let out a hiss, and turned towards the noise maker, her eyes blazing.

"That doesn't mean blasting another cat's ear will help." the she-cat spat, her tail flicking angrily.

"I agree...but at least you got our attention." Ice added, rubbing his ears with his paws.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Hail growled at Raccoon, 'Did you really have to yowl in our ears!" he spat at her.

Dew then sat up, his eyes blazing. He was done with this fighting. "Stop this!" he hissed, showing his mean side for once, "You should just be lucky that you even know your parents, and that they are still alive! I don't remeber my parents that much, I only knew them for six moons before they were killed" he spat at Hail and Amethyst. "I watch my own sister die! Then...I...I left my other sister to die...For over six moons I thought that they were dead! I never saw them...I thought I was alone in the world...Just be happy that you have each other!" He then sat down, his eyes wide with sadness. "I-I even watched my mother die..."
Back to top Go down

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:00 pm

"I've gone through so much more than you realize." she growled, memories flooding her mind. She winced at one special memory, but quickly recovered after she though of happy thoughts. She glared at everyone, and looked down, closing her eyes tightly. She was doing her best to not spill out her whole life, but something inside her wanted to tell them the worst of it.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Hail just thought it would be better not to talk...

Dew looked at Amethyst, his eyes still sad. "For my whole life I never knew someone that was alive and still cared about me!" He snapped at her, "I couldn't have just gone back to my parents if I wanted too. I didn't get to chose my path that I lived on...I never had a friend until I met Crystal! Every cat I met didn't trust me..." Dew stood up, and looked at every cat. "I never had someone care about me after the battle until I returned back here...to find bodies of cats I once knew...to find the body of my own sister!" Dew turned and looked at his paws. "Every cat I met after I ran away from the battle treated me with hate...with fear...when all I wanted was a friend during that time...for someone to love me...to care about me..."
Back to top Go down

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:24 pm

"I lost a kit! He was killed in front of me by my own mate! How do you think I got this scar on my ear? By some fall on a rock? No! Everyone I knew left me! And I didn't know if my parents were still alive! They could have been killed by the twolegs! I don't know! There's so much more terror in my life, I can't even tell you all of it!" she hissed back, her eyes now like purple fire. Her claws were unsheathed, and she was ready to attack, but she kept herself still, knowing attacking would only make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Dew then turned quickly and hurried away,tears in his eyes, toward the ShadowClan camp.

Hail watched as the gray tom left, and let out a sigh. He turned toward the Clan cats. "I-I'm sorry if I caused any trouble." he meowed, looking at Amethyst. "What did you come for? Before you cause anymore trouble."
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:44 pm

"Why do yall have to such mouse brains?! Everyone around the lake suffered. To watch family die or leave! To watch their own clans die! To be alone all those moons not knowing of others! All of that changed to finally to have hope again because of Dew, I restored my faith in Starclan just because him." Raccoon sighed, " I guess every day is a war here." She sat down and looked to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh the days go by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the days go by   Oh the days go by Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh the days go by
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A new life :: The Lake Territories :: The Horseplace-
Jump to: