A new life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many moons ago, four clans lived here. Then the battle with the Dark Forest happened. Not even the four cats of the prophecy couldn't stop them. Many cats were slain. Maybe...just maybe we could rebuild the clans. Will you help?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The frist leader ceremonies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

The frist leader ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: The frist leader ceremonies   The frist leader ceremonies EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:50 am

The trees seemed to whisper around a clearing. Leaves laid around the clearing, and plants grew in what used to be the path. The path lead to a pool, but no paws and set foot on this path in moons, that weeds were glowing. The moon shined, as a rabbit sat in the clearing, eating some grass. The rabbit looked up suddenly, and hopped off as a bush started to shake. Dew stepped out of the bush, and looked around. He was surprised that Raccoon and Lightening weren't here yet. He sat down, waiting for the others to come.
Back to top Go down
https://anewlife.forumotion.com
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The frist leader ceremonies   The frist leader ceremonies EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 am

OOC: Wish I cpuld change her name now. Like, to Dawnstar or something.

IC: Crystal walked over to Dew. "Hey, beat you here!" She said, sitting in the middle of the clearing already.
Back to top Go down
Amethystblaze::Icewhisker

PostSubject: Re: The frist leader ceremonies   The frist leader ceremonies EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Amethyst slowly followed the tom to where he sat. She hadn't seen anything like this.

"Oh wow...this is so beautiful...so you already have all leaders? I guess then I'll just watch?" she asked Dew, still mesmerized by the Moonpool.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: The frist leader ceremonies   The frist leader ceremonies EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Raccoon ran up to them barley panting, She looked at Dew "Sorry I am late." She looked back and saw no one behind her, "Maybe I shouldn't have ran."
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: The frist leader ceremonies   The frist leader ceremonies EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Lightning zoomed behind him and meowed "That was the best run I've ever had!" he meowed.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: The frist leader ceremonies   The frist leader ceremonies EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Dew looked around, happy to see all of the cats here. "Let us get our nine lifes now." he meowed turning and padded up the path the lead to the Moonpool, not making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: The frist leader ceremonies   The frist leader ceremonies EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Lightning padded behind him walking slowly
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: The frist leader ceremonies   The frist leader ceremonies EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:26 pm

The brown she-cat padded behind Dew and beside Lightning, Silent like she was hunting a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: The frist leader ceremonies   The frist leader ceremonies EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Dew stopped next to a pool, and looked at the cats behide him. “It is time,” he meowed, flicking his ear. His eyes seemed to be frozen over, this was no time for jokes. “The moment we drink from this water, the Clans will be reborn.” Dew looked at each cat, “We will reborn StarClan, and the Clans will have a new life.”
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: The frist leader ceremonies   The frist leader ceremonies EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Lightning turned his head to the stars then to the pool then back to Dew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The frist leader ceremonies   The frist leader ceremonies EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Amethyst shut her mouth and glanced at the leaders before padding up to the entrance, and laying down, tucking her paws underneath herself and curling her tail close to her. Might as well be comfortable while the leaders got their stuff all sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: The frist leader ceremonies   The frist leader ceremonies EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Raccoon padded forward and laid down by the pool. "Shall we?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: The frist leader ceremonies   The frist leader ceremonies EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:45 pm

Dew nodded, and looked at the pool. He laid down and took a drink from the water. He closed his eyes as darkness washed over him. He found himself in a clearing, cats coming from the bushes. A small gray she-cat padded to Dew and looked at him, her eyes shining.

“Wolfkit…” Dew meowed, looking at his sister with wide eyes. “I never thought I would see you again.” He purred.

Wolfkit looked at her brother and smiled. She balanced on her back paws to place her nose on Dew’s head, and let out a soft meow. “With this life I give you love. Use it well to show the cats that are hurt from past loves, that it’s ok to love again.”

Dew let out a sigh as his body got warm all over. He watched as Wolfkit got back on four paws, and padded away, only for a gray tom to take her place. “Father!” Dew meowed, rubbing his head against Crowleap’s head.

Crowleap purred, and placed his nose onto Dew’s head. “With this life I give you loyalty. Use it well to keep the ones that you love safe, and to never turn to the Dark Forest, and to stay with your Clan.” Pain burned inside of Dew’s body as he got this life, he felt the pain slowly leave, but he felt purer. Crowleap stepped away, to let the next cat up.

A she-cat stepped forward, her fluffy tail moving back and forth. “Oh, Doveheart!” Dew meowed, happy to see his mother once again.

Doveheart smiled, and placed her nose on Dew’s head, and whispered almost the same words the other cats had spoken. “With this life I give you faith. Use it well to show the ShadowClan cats that StarClan still watches over them, and we are sorry for what happened.

Other cats came, ones that where kits with Dew, or he had known for his six moons in ShadowClan. He had gotten the life of compassion, the life of mentoring, the life of endurance, the life of humor, the life of hope, and the life of trust.

A black she-cat stepped forward, her gold eyes bright. Nightstar smiled at Dew, and then spoke,“ I hail you by your new name, Dewstar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of ShadowClan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity.”

The cats around Dewstar started to chant his new name. He purred as they started to fade away into the sky. He blinked his eyes and sat up, with a quick look around; he noticed that he was the first one to wake up. He stepped back from the pool and sat down behide the other sleeping cats and sat down and waited for them to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: The frist leader ceremonies   The frist leader ceremonies EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Raccoon lapped the water and a cold shiver went through her spine. Her eyes closed and she let the wave of sleep come over her.

She awoke on the island it was completely dark, and she saw nothing. She looked up and the stars that where the only light. The started swirling down around her. The stars took the shapes of cats that died for her clan. "Welcome Raccoontail. Are you ready?" They asked as one. All she did was nod.

A black she-cat stepped forward, "Heatherstorm!" Raccoon purred at her sister, but her sister said nothing. Heatherstorm sighed, and mewed "With this life I give you strength, to fight any clan." Heatherstorm touched noses with Raccoon. A serge of pain went threw her and she was in a battle field surrounded by fighting cats, then the vision disappeared. Heatherstorm returned it back to her place.

A gray and white cat stepped forward, "Fallenheart I am sorry you didn't get to live to be leader." Raccoon mewed, "It is fine, My kit is leader after all." the tom mewed. Then the ceremony continued, "With this life I give you mentoring, to teach the young warriors to come." A wave excitement went threw her like she felt on her apprentice day, and receiving her apprentice name. Fallenheart returned to his place.

A gray she-cat stepped forward, "Hello Rabbitclaw" Raccoon mewed, "With this life I give you justice, to judge others fairly." She touched noses, and she felt a shock go threw her. Just like when a judgement has gone down. Rabbitclaw returned to her place.

A white cat stepped forward, "With this life I give love, use it well to love your clan just as you loved me, even if it was forbidden" She felt a warm feeling going through her, and mewed "Thank you, Whiteheart." Whiteheart returned to his place.

A brown cat stepped forward, "With this life I give you wisdom, to guide you clan in the toughest of times." A shock went through her. Brownpelt stpped back into her place.

She glanced around looking at the cat seeing who would step forward, then a little kit came up. The kit was her own that she lost in the war. "With this life I give you Courage, to with stand and challenge and to face it head on."The kit squeaked, A chill went over her. "goodbye Stormkit" Raccoon mewed

Her mentor stepped forward "With this life I give you hope, to never lose sight of the light that guides you." Rocktalon mewed, and a wave of pain went over her and left her panting.

Her sibling stepped forward, "With this life I give loyalty, To stay with your clan no matter what." Another wave a pain went over her. Raccoon was about to collapse.

Finally her mom stepped forward, who was her leader. "Hello Raccoontail, With this life I give you leadership to lead you threw the toughest times." She warm calm wave went over her. "Thank you." She mewed to Everyone.

Snowstar yowled out, "Raccoon you have served your clan well. You now protect Windclan and all it's glory. Stay safe and keep my clan well. With this I hail your new name. Raccoonstar!" Chanting broke out among the cats, and slowly they faded.

Raccoonstar woke up next to the moon, and sat up. She padded over to Dewstar and sat close to him.

Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: The frist leader ceremonies   The frist leader ceremonies EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:53 pm

OOC: Made Up Names.

IC: Lightning nodded and took a long drink out of the Moonpool and lay down and soon drifted into a deep sleep and
stood up in a strange place, that he would soon know as Fourtrees. A strange cat walked up and said "Welcome
Lightning, I am Bluestar, former leader of ThunderClan. Are you ready to receive your nine lives?" Ligthning
nodded and meowed "Yes, Bluestar, I am ready" Bluestar meowed calmly "Then let Lionfire give you your first
life" and with those words she stepped back and a handsome golden, muscular tom stepped forward.

"With this life I give you courage. Use it well to guide you Clan in hard times." Lionfire meowed. A pain like nothing else
ran through him. He already felt like collapsing I'm supposed to do this eight more times? he thought but he stood
like he was waiting for a intruder.

Lionfire stepped back and a jet-black she-cat stepped forward and touched his nose "With this life I give you
hope. Use it well to guide your Clan in the darkest days." Again pain shot through him making him dig his claws
into the ground but he managed to say "Mother, Darkfeather, how I miss you" a pasionite cry is what it sounded like.
His mother leaned toward his ear "Lead your Clan well son" her voice was as soft as she spoke to him when he was
a kit.

His mother stepped back and a familiar huge, golden tabby tom stepped forward, which he quickly figured out was
his father "With this life I give you justice. Use it well as you judge the actions of others." Lightning almost
yowled at this pain but stood proud in front of his father. Goldenfeather stood proud as he said "I am greatly
impressed son, you are the new leader of your Clan, and I'm sure you'll lead them well." Lightning sqeaked like
a kit "Thank you fa.. daddy" he rubbed his head against his fathers muscular shoulder. OOC: He loves his dad :-)

Then a silver tabby she-cat padded up and he reconized as his Clan's past medicine cat. He stood tall and proud
"Silverfeather" he meowed wisely. "With this life I give you loyalty to what you know to be right." Pain zoomed
through him and made him nearly claw at Silverfeather She meowed "I knew you would have a great destiny from
the first time I took a glance at you" he bowwed his head at her words then meowed "Thank you for your guidence"

Then she stepped back and a tiny apprentice stepped forward, Smallpaw. "With this life I give you tireless energy.
Use it well to carry out the duties of a leader." With this life he felt, not pain, but energy running through him.
Smallpaw was a new apprentice when he was cruely slaughtered by a visious Darkforest cat. "I'm sorry you had to die
so young."Lightning meowed his voice full of sorrow.

Smallpaw stepped back and another apprentice stepped forward, she was pure-white, Frostpaw. The she-cat meowed
"With this life I give you mentoring. Use it well to train the young cats of your Clan" This life hurt as if he
had gotten beaten in a battle and was being killed. Frostpaw had escaped the attack buthad been hit by a monster
soon after.

Then his heart sunk to the bottom of he chest when his sister Lilykit, walked out of the line and padded up to him and touched
his nose "With this life I give you protection. Use it well to care for your Clan as a mother cares for her kits" his bady burned as
this life coursed through him. His sister had been captured and refused to train for Darkforest and was killed soon after her
refusal.

His brother ws the next to walk up he had to jump up to touch Lightning's nose but went back to giving his life "With this life
I give you love. Use it well for all the cats in your care." This life flowed through him softly like if he was sleeping
beside a hundred bodys.

Tinypaw walked back and Bluestar padded back up "With this life I give you nobility, certanity and faith. Use it well as
you lead your Clan in the ways of StarClan and the warrior code" this life rushed through him and the pain hurt as bad as anything.

Bluestar raised her head to the stars "I hail you by your new name, Lightningstar, lead your Clan well." Then she joined in the
chants "Lightningstar! Lightningstar!" Then it started to fade into darkness "Lightningstar... Lightningstar..."

Lightning woke up and sat beside Dewstar and Racconstar, still feeling the pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The frist leader ceremonies   The frist leader ceremonies Empty

Back to top Go down

The frist leader ceremonies
Page 1 of 1