A new life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many moons ago, four clans lived here. Then the battle with the Dark Forest happened. Not even the four cats of the prophecy couldn't stop them. Many cats were slain. Maybe...just maybe we could rebuild the clans. Will you help?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shall we, Dew?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderice

Shall we, Dew? Empty
PostSubject: Shall we, Dew?   Shall we, Dew? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:15 am

A hiss sounded from somewhere in the ShadowClan camp, and something heavy dropped onto his back. (Classic Maykit! In this, they were littermates, and shared the funness as kits, until the battle.) "What are you doing in my Clan's territory! I smelled someone new.. now I know who! What are you doing here?!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Shall we, Dew? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we, Dew?   Shall we, Dew? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:00 am

Dew let out a small meow of surprise as he fell to the ground. He had come back in to clean out his den. "I-I am going to be leader of ShadowClan," where had this cat come from? He had been here so many times before!

Occ: Yea, I guess Cinder can be his littlermate. Yea her name is just going to be Cinder for this topic, then I will have Dew give you your name. When their sister Wolfkit died, he ran out of the den, to scared to remember his sister at the time. And he thought Cinder died.
Back to top Go down
https://anewlife.forumotion.com
Cinderice

Shall we, Dew? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we, Dew?   Shall we, Dew? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:35 pm

"...Leader?" The cat rolled off of his back. "ShadowClan?" She inspected him closely. "And what is your name?" A spark ran through her memory. *flashback*

She pounced on her brother's back, giggling. "Catch me if you can!" she yowled and ran outside of the nursery. *enter a second flashback* Loud noises racked outside, and her brother ran outside. She howled and ran after him, getting lost in the fray, and getting her right hind leg smashed in the process. She had limped to safety, cold and hungry for days until she was well enough to hunt. *end flashback* "It can't be.."
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Shall we, Dew? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we, Dew?   Shall we, Dew? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Dew let out a small snort, as he got to his paws and looked at Cinder. He froze, his heart leaped in his chest. "Cin.Cinder! It's been so long!" he meowed, rubbing his head on his sister's. "I though you were dead!"
Back to top Go down
Cinderice

Shall we, Dew? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we, Dew?   Shall we, Dew? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:39 pm

"As did I after the battle.. I also thought I would die myself." She splayed out her right hind leg, which was broken that day beyond repair and she always walked with a limp. "Stupid fighting! I was about to become the medicine cat apprentice!"
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Shall we, Dew? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we, Dew?   Shall we, Dew? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Dew looked at his sister's leg, then looked up at her, his eyes wide. "You can be a medicine cat still! I found some other cats and we are going to rebuild the Clans! I am going to be leader of ShadowClan, and we are still looking for a medicine cat."
Back to top Go down
Cinderice

Shall we, Dew? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we, Dew?   Shall we, Dew? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:46 pm

"Aye, that works out perfectly. I'd probably do no good as a warrior anyway. Although, i cannot be Cinderpaw, as i am too old to be an apprentice, and there's no medicine cat to apprentice me to. Have you found any of the more.. experienced medicine cats yet?"
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Shall we, Dew? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we, Dew?   Shall we, Dew? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Dew nodded, with a smile. "Yes, her name is Frost. She is going to be in RiverClan, but I am sure she wouldn't mind mentoring you for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Cinderice

Shall we, Dew? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we, Dew?   Shall we, Dew? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:49 pm

"Great! I know a few of the simple herbs, like marigold for wounds and yarrow to throw up, right?" She giggled, smiling at the thought that she might be completely off.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Shall we, Dew? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we, Dew?   Shall we, Dew? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Dew nodded. "Yes, marigold is used for to stops infections, and also to stop bleeding, and yarrow can be given to a cat to throw up, and the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads." Dew meowed, remembering what he had learn about herbs when he found a traveling cat that knew them very well.
Back to top Go down
Cinderice

Shall we, Dew? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we, Dew?   Shall we, Dew? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:06 pm

"Sweet, i got it right! Could you show me where this Frozen is?"
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Shall we, Dew? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we, Dew?   Shall we, Dew? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Dew looked at his sister and let out a purr. "Frost, her name is Frost. Sure, I'll take you there." he turned and padded out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Cinderice

Shall we, Dew? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we, Dew?   Shall we, Dew? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:11 pm

"Oops." she meowed and limped after him, considerably slower than him. "Don't worry, i'll catch up if I fall behind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shall we, Dew? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we, Dew?   Shall we, Dew? Empty

Back to top Go down

Shall we, Dew?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A new life :: The Lake Territories :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: