A new life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many moons ago, four clans lived here. Then the battle with the Dark Forest happened. Not even the four cats of the prophecy couldn't stop them. Many cats were slain. Maybe...just maybe we could rebuild the clans. Will you help?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just hanging around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethystblaze::Icewhisker

Just hanging around Empty
PostSubject: Just hanging around   Just hanging around EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:23 pm

A blueish gray she cat laid on the first branch of the Sky Oak, her white paw and legs holding her up. The other paw just dropped over the side and swung in the breeze. She let out a soft sigh, and closed her eyes, only to open them a second later, after she heard so rustling of the bushes, and some unfamiliar scents.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging around   Just hanging around EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:25 pm

Dew padded quickly out of the bushes, and then suddenly stopping. He looked up at the she-cat above him. "Oh! Hello!" He called.
Back to top Go down
https://anewlife.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging around   Just hanging around EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:33 pm

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my territory!" the she-cat hissed, glaring at the tom with sparkling violet eyes. She hadn't trust a cat in a long time, since someone betrayed her before, so she was always weary of newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging around   Just hanging around EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Dew blinked, surprised. "Oh, well I thought this territory belonged to ThunderClan." He let out a small laugh. "Don't mind me. I am just pasting thought, but I do think you should get out of here. Have you ever heard of the Clans, a group of wild cats that used to live here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging around   Just hanging around EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:39 pm

"I'm not leaving and yes I've heard of the Clans. My parents told me about them. " she meowed, more calm now. She jumped down, wondering why this cat was telling her to move.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging around   Just hanging around EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Dew smiled, and flicked his tail. "Well, you see, they are coming back. Me and my friends are rebuilding them. We were all part of it. If you don't want to join us, I would leave before you get hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging around   Just hanging around EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 pm

"Ya, like that would happen. You would need a lot of cats, where there aren't many. Or you would need at least two toms and two she-cats per Clan, if you know what I mean." she huffed, her tail flicking irritably. Did she really need to explain everything to this cat. She knew a lot, but what she didn't know was that she was a ThunderClan cat herself.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging around   Just hanging around EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Dew nodded. "We will get more cats, we are just starting out. Would you like to join? You could have ThunderClan blood in you." He meowed, looking at the she-cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging around   Just hanging around EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:56 pm

"Wait, you're asking me to join? You don't even know me! And I don't even know you, let alone trust you!" she mewed, taken by surprise. And what was this nonsense about being ThunderClan. Her parents were rogues, and that was it.

Last edited by Amethyst on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging around   Just hanging around EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:01 pm

Dew smiled, "We need everybody we can get, no matter where they came from. Everybody I've ask to join so far I haven't known, yet they have joined...well most of them have. So, will you join us? We would love to have you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging around   Just hanging around EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Amethyst looked down at her paws. She was now kneading the ground, nervous about what to say. She wanted to help these cats, but she just couldn't trust them yet.

"What's your name? I'm Amethyst..." she meowed, still not knowing the tom's name. Maybe if she knew she would feel more comfortable. His personality seemed fine, but maybe it's all a trick, like that one tom.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging around   Just hanging around EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Dew suddenly dipped his head, ""I am sorry about not telling you my name, oh, how rude of me. My name is Dew, soon to be Dewstar, thought." he looked at Amethyst, his blue eyes shining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging around   Just hanging around EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:18 pm

His kindness surprised her once more. She felt silly now. Was there anything this cat couldn't make you do?

"I'll join you trip, but at the end, I'll have decided okay? I'm just not sure right now." she mumbled, ashamed of herself for say 'yes'. This morning everything was all perfect, now she was on her way to joining a Clan. What a day.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging around   Just hanging around EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Dew smiled, and jumped a little as Amethyst she meowed. "Oh good! Come with me! I need to go to RiverClan's camp right now!" He suddenly raced pass her, and into the bushes, heading towards RiverClan territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging around   Just hanging around EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:26 pm

"Woah hey, wait up!" she hissed as he ran passed her. She followed the scent mainly, but she could still see him as she ran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging around   Just hanging around Empty

Back to top Go down

Just hanging around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A new life :: The Lake Territories :: The Sky Oak-
Jump to: