A new life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many moons ago, four clans lived here. Then the battle with the Dark Forest happened. Not even the four cats of the prophecy couldn't stop them. Many cats were slain. Maybe...just maybe we could rebuild the clans. Will you help?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding Crystal.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Finding Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: Finding Crystal.   Finding Crystal. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Dew hopped onto the fallen log. His gray full shined in the moonlight as he padded across it, being careful not to fall off. As he jumped off, careful not to get his white tail stuck on it, he looked around. Moons ago, many cats would come here on a night like this, with the full moon out. But now, it was empty, no whispering to be heard. He padded around on the island for a bit, soon to find himself out a cave. Dew's blue eyes shined as he looked at it with a confused look. He had never seen this cave before.
Back to top Go down
https://anewlife.forumotion.com
Crystal

Finding Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Crystal.   Finding Crystal. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Out of the cave padded a black cat with crystal blue eyes. "Hello," she said. "I'm Crystal. Who are you? And why are you here?" she asked. "I'm known around here as 'The High-Flying She-Cat'."

OOC: She ahs a motto: "You'll see the sweetest of smiles around you, with the brigthest of skies above you." and stuff like that, and it reflects on her wise side.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Finding Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Crystal.   Finding Crystal. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:22 pm

"Oh, hello. My name is Dew." Dew smiled, so he wasn't the only cat here. "I was just taking a walk. I've been here for about all my life."

Occ: I guess that Dew and Crystal are about the same age.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Finding Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Crystal.   Finding Crystal. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:25 pm

"Me, too. I think I remember streams and a lake once, long ago, though. But then I left. I forget why. But I've been here ever since. And I've found a home in the cave. In Leaf-Bare there's ice, so I can practise my tricks. That's WHY they call me the High-Flying She-Cat. Because I do so many things that most cats would be scared to do. Some call me fearless. I don't really know if I am or not. But I do know this: I will survive as long as I have a reason," she meowed. "My cave is so large I haven't even found the end. There are ramps down and up to different places, and a small river flows through it from a waterfall deep inside."

Last edited by Crystal on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Finding Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Crystal.   Finding Crystal. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:27 pm

"You have spirit, I must say. I lived in a pine forest. It was a great place, but everything changed, mostly when my parents was killed when I was only six moons old." Dew sighed, and shook his head. "I wish there was a way to bring back to family, but I can only see them in dreams."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Finding Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Crystal.   Finding Crystal. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:30 pm

"I only ever knew my sisters. There were a lot of them, and I see them in dreams too. Sapphire, Emerald, Topaz, Amethyst, Ruby, & Aqua and Luna," meowed Crystal.

OOC: Her parents died before the war, soon after she was born.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Finding Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Crystal.   Finding Crystal. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:32 pm

"I had a sister, her name was Wolfkit. I only wish that she made it out of the battle...If that battle didn't happen, the four Clans would still be standing!" Dew growled, half to himself.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Finding Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Crystal.   Finding Crystal. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:34 pm

"Clans. That brings back my old memories," meowed Crystal. "River, Shadow, Wind and Thunder. The stories of the Clan of Sky I remember so well."
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Finding Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Crystal.   Finding Crystal. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Dew looked up, his eyes wide. "Yo-you know about the Clans? I was part of ShadowClan. I lived by RiverClan and ThunderClan. Whe-where you part of a clan?" He asked, happy to see another cat that had lived past the battle. He thought he was the only one.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Finding Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Crystal.   Finding Crystal. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:38 pm

"Yes. RiverClan, the Clan of the Waters. My sisters all joined the ranks of StarClan in the battle," she mewed sadly.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Finding Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Crystal.   Finding Crystal. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Dew looked at Crystal, his eyes shining as he thought of something. "I-I think we should try to rebuild the clans! Maybe we can find cats from each clan that lived. We could even ask for Kitty-pets or Loners to join us! We could bring the clans back! I could be leader of ShadowClan, and you, you could be leader of RiverClan!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Finding Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Crystal.   Finding Crystal. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:44 pm

"I like the idea! And I'm not going to object to kittypets or loners! I don't care about a cat's birth. I care about their heart," meowed Crystal. "In fact, I know a loner who would love to join us! She's daring like me. Her name is Skyla."

OOC: We ought to use NPCs RPed the Clan leader. And Crystal has tons of friends that are loners or kittypets.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Finding Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Crystal.   Finding Crystal. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:49 pm

"Ok, good! I can go head over to the two-leg place and ask people to join. You can ask all of your friends to join too!" Dew meowed, happy. The Clans were coming back!

Occ: yea, but don't make too many of your 'friends'. =p
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Finding Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Crystal.   Finding Crystal. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:51 pm

"Alright! I'll head off now," meowed Crystal, and she dashed off.

OOC: Nah, not LOTS. Is five or six OK?
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Finding Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Crystal.   Finding Crystal. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:54 pm

"Ok" Dew meowed as Crystal dashed off. He watched the she-cat go, before following her, but slower.

Occ: Ok, uh, you can make a topic where you find your friends, and I can rp as them. =p Just make the topic and say what their names are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Crystal.   Finding Crystal. Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Crystal.
Page 1 of 1