A new life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many moons ago, four clans lived here. Then the battle with the Dark Forest happened. Not even the four cats of the prophecy couldn't stop them. Many cats were slain. Maybe...just maybe we could rebuild the clans. Will you help?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only) Empty
PostSubject: Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)   Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:42 pm

The wind blew leafs to the ground, which landed around Dewstar as he sat in the middle of the empty Greenleaf Twolegplace. A leaf flew right above his head, and he got on his back paws to paw at it. He grabbed it and quickly pulled it near him, watching as it tried to fly away in the wind.
Back to top Go down
https://anewlife.forumotion.com
Amethystblaze::Icewhisker

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)   Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:47 pm

"Oh, hi there Dewstar. Didn't know you would be here." a voice mewed. A blue-gray she-cat appeared from a nearby bush. She smiled and joined the ShadowClan leader, lying down beside him. Sure she was on a patrol, but she wouldn't get attacked by her first friend in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)   Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Dewstar looked over at Amethyst as she laided down, and he let go of the leaf. "Oh, Amethyst! How is ThunderClan doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)   Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:55 pm

"It's good. I'm surprised you didn't ask if I had my warrior name yet." she stated, her whiskers twitching. She began washing her white paw, licking it thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)   Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Dewstar smiled, "I was going to ask you that." Dewstar laided down next to Amethyst. "So, have you gotten it yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)   Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:26 pm

"Not yet...Lightningstar and I still have to clean up camp before any of that. We're working on the elder's den right now, and then it's the nursery. After that, we'll be done, and I'll become a warrior." Amethyst explained, her eyes setting on a white flower a couple tail lengths away.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)   Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Dewstar nodded, and sighed. "I'm still long from getting the camp cleaned. At least I have help." he had forgotten that no cat knew that he had a medicine cat for ShadowClan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)   Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:26 pm

"You do? Who is it?" she asked, cocking her head as she asked the question. She succeeded in hiding the small bit of jealousy that burned inside her. Who was this cat that got to spend all day with the gray tom? Was it a she-cat? Was she pretty? She stopped asking herself questions, knowing it would only make her small jealousy worse.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)   Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Dewstar looked at Amethyst and let out a purr. "Yes, I was so happy when I found her. Her name is Cinderice." he meowed, closing his eyes with a purr. "I thought I would never see her again after the battle."

Occ: Go Dew! Make Amethyst jealousy, and forget to say that the Cinderice is a medicine cat and his sister. =p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)   Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Amethyst closed her eyes. He was happy to see this she-cat. And he already knew her from before.

"Well, at least you happy with her..." she mumbled, staring blankly at the flower now.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)   Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Dewstar smiled a little. "Yea...I mean, when you leave your sister to die in the nursery during the battle...it really hard to live with yourself. But when she landed on my back in the ShadowClan camp a few sunrises ago, I was so happy. She is going to be the medicine cat, too" he purred, flicking his tail around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)   Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Amethyst paused mid breath.

"Wait...she's your sister? And the medicine cat?" she asked, relief flooding into her like fast river. She let out deep breath, and looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)   Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Dewstar looked at Ametyst will a confused look. "Yea, she is my sister, and she is going to be the medicine cat. Did I forget to tell you that before?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)   Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:08 pm

"You kinda did..." she mewed, drifting into silence. She hoped her outburst hadn't' brought too much attention to herself, but sadly, it did.
Back to top Go down
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)   Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Dewstar nodded, "Oh, good. I was just making sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)   Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just sitting around. (For me and Ice only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A new life :: The Lake Territories :: Greenleaf Twolegplace TC-
Jump to: