A new life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many moons ago, four clans lived here. Then the battle with the Dark Forest happened. Not even the four cats of the prophecy couldn't stop them. Many cats were slain. Maybe...just maybe we could rebuild the clans. Will you help?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to say for a MCA or MC ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dew(Badger)
Admin
Dew(Badger)

What to say for a MCA or MC ceremony Empty
PostSubject: What to say for a MCA or MC ceremony   What to say for a MCA or MC ceremony EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:11 pm

MC ceremony
Medicine Cat: I, (name), medicine cat of (Clan), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (He/she) has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help (he/she) will serve (his/her) Clan for many moons.

Medicine Cat: (Apprentice), do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?

Apprentice: I do.

Medicine Cat: Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. (Apprentice), from this moment you will be known as (new name). StarClan honors your (virtues), and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of (Clan).

MCA ceremony

Medicine Cat: (Apprentice), is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?
Apprentice: It is.
Medicine Cat: Then come forward.
Medicine Cat: Warriors of StarClan, I present you with this apprentice. (He/she) has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant (him/her) your wisdom and insight so that (he/she) may understand your ways and heal (his/her) Clan in accordance with your will.

The medicine cat apprentice drinks from the Moonpool. Then the medicine cat and the apprentice lay down and have a dream from StarClan.
Back to top Go down
https://anewlife.forumotion.com

What to say for a MCA or MC ceremony
Page 1 of 1