Many moons ago, four clans lived here. Then the battle with the Dark Forest happened. Not even the four cats of the prophecy couldn't stop them. Many cats were slain. Maybe...just maybe we could rebuild the clans. Will you help?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Home Sweet Home....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frosty

PostSubject: Home Sweet Home....   Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Frost limped into RiverClans old camp. With her three uninjured paws, she made her way into her old den and grabbed cobwebs and yarrrow. She pressed the cobwebs onto her leg as she began to chew the yarrow into a paste. She spit it on to her paw and rubbed it on the scratch. Satisfied, she sat down. She had ran into a fox on the edge of the territory, and after that, ran here as quickly as she could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Seven cats ran into camp. One, a brown she-cat, meowed to the leader, a black she-cat with blue eyes, "are we there YET, Crystal?" The other five followed quickly. "We're HERE!" Crystal declared. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dew(Badger)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Dew padded into the RiverClan camp, followed by a silver she-cat, who blue eyes shined. "Oh, I see you are here already, Crystal." Dew meowed, but spotted Frost. "Are you one of Crystal's friends?" he asked her/

Last edited by Dew(Badger) on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anewlife.forumotion.com
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Crystal shook her head. "Never met her, she was here when I walked in. Roxy, did you stop to eat your vole?" Roxy dropped the vole and replied. "No, Crystal. I kept up with you! We can all share it and go hunting after," she meowed. The rest agreed. They divided the vole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Frost jumped up, her fur bristling in angry and fear. She was injured sure, but she would fight a whole clan to protect her home... If only there WAS a whole clan... " What are you doing here?" She hissed angrily to the black shecat who was obviously their leader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dew(Badger)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Dew stepped forward, a smile on his face. "Oh, my name is Dew. I am the..soon to be...uh...leader of ShadowClan. This is Crystal, who will be the leader of RiverClan, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Frost stared in disbelief at them. " Are you mouse-brained? The clans are destroyed! They don't exist anymore!" Then she stared at Crystal with hate filled eyes. " You, most certainly will NOT lead this clan." She snarled. " Because there IS not clan."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dew(Badger)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Dew looked at the she-cat. "We are rebuilding the Clans. I was part of ShadowClan when the battle happened." He flicked his tail at Crystal. "She was part of RiverClan. You can join us if you wish." He spoke calmly, not seeming to notice Frost's anger.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Crystal would have attackred rkight there if Roxy and Stella had not been holding her back. "No, Crystal," said Roxy. "Yeah," said Stella.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dew(Badger)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Dew looked back at Crystal, his eyes still calm, then he turned back to Frost. "So, will you join us?" He asked. "We are welcoming anybody in until we have cats." Dew smiled. "I'm sure that Crystal would love to have you. And how did you know about the Clans? Were you part of one, like Crystal and I were?"
Back to top Go down
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Frost sighed, all her angry from before evaporated. She sat back down. " I still think this is a stupid idea." She mumbled. " My name is Frost, previously Frostberry." She meowed louder. " I use to be medicine cat of RiverClan, until the attack." She meowed sadly. " I... I guess I'll join you, if Crystal will welcome me after.. Our little exchange. And besides, I miss helping cats, I feel selfish only talking care of myself. I'd love to be RiverClans medicine cat again- if Crystal will have me." She said calmly gazing at the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:51 pm

"Of course," said Crystal, now that there seemed no fight near. "I would be honoured. I was only a near-apprentice when the war began. My sisters all perished fighting, but one had the sense to rescue me. She was Sapphire. She took me to the Island Place. I used to live in a cave there. And visit my loner friends, too," she added. "Which reminds me, after my leader ceremony I ought to give these cats Clan names." The others nodded solemnly, for they knew the custom. But the three that had known her best objected. Layla, Stella, and Roxy chose to keep their old names in place of Clan names. No other cat seemed to raise argument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Frost nodded. She looked at her leg again and then to at her herb supply. Many herbs were old or trampled on the ground. She sighed, and her stomach rumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dew(Badger)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Dew smiled at Frost. "It will be a honor to have you, Frost." Then he turned to Crystal. "Sadly, we can't be leaders yet. We need to find leaders for ThunderClan and WindClan first."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:54 pm

"Certainly. Too bad we couldn't bring SkyClan back from the distant past... It would have been very nice," sighed Crystal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dew(Badger)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Dew nodded, and sighed. "yes, it is to bad, but I don't think there is room for another Clan."

A silver she-cat that you will see when I first posted in this topic, but seemed to disappear meowed. "So, I guess that we should look for more cats to be leaders."

Dew turned to the she-cat and nodded. "I think you are right, Cloud. Maybe if us three made it though." Dew meowed as he looked at Crystal and Frost, "I think that other cats from the Clans might have also made it. They could the leaders if we can find some."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:43 pm

"Yes. and my Clan shall need a deputy," added Crystal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dew(Badger)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Dew nodded, "Every Clan will need a deputy. I just hope we can find more cats that are willing to join..."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:48 pm

"I hope so."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:28 pm

" Hmm... And each clan will need a medicine cat, but until the I could take care of the cats." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dew(Badger)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Dew looked over at Frost. "Hm... you are right." Dew then turned to the other cats in the camp. "Everybody, keep a eye out for new cats."

Cloud nodded, her blue eyes bright. "Ok, will do!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:52 pm

"We'll do that," said Crystal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:21 am

Frost nodded, eyes bright. " I'll keep an eye out." She purred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home....   

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home....
Page 1 of 1